You are invited to view and provide feedback on the materials prepared for the second public consultation event for the Montreal-Blair Road Transit Priority Corridor (St. Laurent Boulevard to Shefford Road, and 1.2 km north of Montreal Road to Blair Station) Planning and Environmental Assessment (EA) Study.
Due to the public health guidelines for COVID-19, this public consultation will occur online at the study’s website for a period of four weeks (May 17th – June 11th, 2021).
Details of the Online Event:
When: May 17th – June 11th, 2021
What: The material presented will include:
- A review of study objectives, need and opportunities, existing conditions and evaluation of alternative solutions;
- Evaluation of alternative designs;
- Preliminary Preferred Design for Montreal Road and Blair Road;
- Preliminary impact assessment and property requirements;
- Implementation and staging recommendations; and
- Next steps.
The website will include a video to present the information described above. In addition, presentation boards and roll plans will also be available describing the Preliminary Preferred Design for the project.
Your feedback is an important component of the study. Primary means for providing feedback include submission of the Comment-Questionnaire form (posted on the project website) or sending an email to the City Project Manager. Any comments received will be collected under the Environmental Assessment Act and, with the exception of personal information, will become part of the public record. Accessibility is an important consideration for the City of Ottawa. If you require alternative means to provide feedback, please contact the City’s Project Manager as noted below.
Members of the public are encouraged to submit comments by June 11, 2021.
Attached are the English and French newspaper advertisements for this public consultation event.
The Montreal-Blair Road Transit Priority Corridor Study Team
* Sent on behalf of Katarina Cvetkovic, Senior Project Manager, Transportation Environmental Assessments Branch, City of Ottawa.
Email: [email protected], Tel: 613-580-2424 ext. 22842